We've built our reputation designing and manufacturing brake lines that are DOT approved, assuring riders of a product they can rely on and trust. Our own in-house research and development uses data acquired on high-pressure test benches. And, because of the exceptional strength and durability of Spiegler Brake Lines we can offer customers a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The customer really does come first. At Spiegler, innovations like our custom-made brake lines allow the enthusiast to specify the exact system they need and receive it in any one of 117 color combinations. Our proprietary torsion system eliminates line twist making installation smoother and safer.
Manufactured in Dayton, OH and distributed from our centrally-located head office we can deliver stock OEM and custom brake lines in the shortest time possible.
In the world of high-performance aftermarket motorcycle parts, Spiegler is a name that enthusiasts and dealers have come to count on for highest quality products and service anywhere. It's our business and our passion.
Spiegler Performance Parts is the North American distributor for these fine companies:
- motogadget GmbH, exclusively imported and distributed by Spiegler Performance Parts. Motogadget is the finest maker of aftermarket gauges, switches and electrical gadgets. Check out motogadget's m-unit, the ingenious digital control unit for the 'heart' of your bike. Every motogadget component is 'Made in Germany'.
- LSL Motorradtechnik GmbH; exclusively imported and distributed by Spiegler Performance Parts. LSL is the leading German manufacturer for handlebar riser kits, rear sets, handlebars, frame slider and cafe racer Clubman parts. LSL products go through rigorous testing procedures and most of them have the German TUV approval.
- CL brake pads, exclusively imported and distributed by Spiegler Performance Parts. CL high performance brake pads are made in Paris, France. All CL street brake pads have the German TUV approval. Peace of mind for you. CL brake pads are one of the best performers money can buy. CL Brakes is the leading European manufacturer for brake pads.
- ABM Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH,exclusively imported and distributed by Spiegler Performance Parts. ABM is a German company which is specialized in handlebar riser kits, brake rotors and handlebar controls. Their fully adjustable multiClip is one of the nicest adjustable riser clip-on on the market.
- Kellermann GmbH, Kellermann was the first manufacturer of very small but very bright Halogen and LED turn signals. These high end blinker (turn signals) are 'Made in Germany'.
- Paaschburg & Wunderlich GmbH, head lights, tail lights, blinker and mirrors are the specialty of this German based company. Paaschburg & Wunderlich offers a huge variety to satisfy your needs.
Meet Spiegler's Team
started his motorcycling career as a young man thrashing around the streets and country side of Germany, his home country. When he wasn't working he was spending his free time with his friends riding and wrenching on motorcycles. As he got older he began racing the European circuits with success, it was his passion. It was such a passion that he use to spend his vacations with his motorcycle in Nuerburg, Germany, the home of the Nuerburgring, widely considered the toughest, most dangerous, and most demanding purpose-built racing circuit in the world. Many people go to the beach but Matthias spent it on the race track. After engineering school and spending fifteen years as an aircraft engineer with one of the biggest aircraft manufacturers in the world he moved to the United States and soon gave birth to Spiegler Performance Parts.
His training and experience in the aircraft industry provided the knowledge to design and develop the best stainless steel braided brake lines systems in the world. His passion for motorcycling is unfailing as he continues after 16 years to build the Spiegler brand, thrash the roads around America and competed for many years on the track.
The staff at Spiegler has the same enthusiasm and passion for motorcycling. They are dedicated to providing the best possible products and service to you.
Dale Hamberg recently joined Spiegler as the engineer and business development manager. While pursuing his degree in mechanical engineering, Dale spent most of his time working on the university’s Formula SAE team where his passion for motorsports grew. This desire continued with motorcycles and now enjoys spending time working on them and improving his riding skills at track days.
David Langford is our stainless steel braided brake line master craftsman and loves drag bikes with long swing arms and spikes.
Brian Hart manages inventory reduction and is responsible for all dealer development. Brian loves music and plays the guitar.
manages accounts receivable and our web site.
I started at Spiegler back in 2011 as a part time employee. My job led to a full time position with our website system expansion and I am very thankful that it did. I enjoy working here for several reasons: The Spiegler Team – amazing group to work with and truly defines the word team! The customers – Spiegler customers are very appreciative and a pleasure to work with. The enthusiasm our clientele has for motorcycles is contagious and we enjoy each and every story! The products – Spiegler sells only quality products which makes my job so easy! From our stainless steel lines to aftermarket parts, our patrons are thrilled and hearing compliments regularly make me one happy employee!
Jerry Wiese is our graphic designer, photographer and illustrator.
Douglas Hastings ships and receives all packages and helps in brake line production. He loves riding his Harley-Daidson and enjoys football games. Spending time with his family as well as being outside is Doug's relaxation time.