Items 1-12 of 2560
See Johann Zarco kissing his CL Brake pads!
Whether you are riding the Iron Butt Rally, road racing or cruising your favorite road, the brake system is the most important part of your motorcycle. Why not use the best brake pads on the market?
CL Brakes Sintered Brake Pads
CL Brake Pads are manufactured in France and are one of the leading brands sold across the world. The CL Brakes team is active in more than 40 countries. Here is why so many people rely on CL Brakes to give optimum performance that they can count on.
- All CL pads have the German TUV approval; they are extremely popular for BMW motorcycles. The backing plates are stamped with the KBA (KBA = Kraftfahrt Bundesamt, governing institution for the German TUV) which guaranties that the CL brake pads have been tested and approved.
- Top performer in many brake pad comparison tests in European motorcycle magazines
- CL pads do not cause excessive wear on brake discs
- Excellent wet braking performance
- Sintered metal
- To make your buying experience even easier our website has drawings of each pad, so you can compare them to your OEM pads to make sure your fitment / application is correct
- Amazing performance gain in regards to braking for you money
CL Brakes Braking Motorcycle Division has its own R&D Department dedicated to motorcycle research.
Our advanced technology is able to simulate 2-wheel braking conditions in real world conditions. Braking programs developed by our teams and top riders allow us to create simulation software that will reproduce the greatest variety of braking conditions. New brake pad compounds are created by our material engineers and tested on our in house dynamometer. Finally our compounds are tested in real conditions to ensure the performance level our customers expect. On the street, on the track and off-road.
There are two types of friction material used for motorcycle brake pads: sintered and organics. Only sintered pads can meet all the demands a modern motorcycle requires: powerful braking, no fading at extreme temperatures, braking in water, mud and sand, and no delay in cold temperatures.
Most sintered brake pads are made with nickel. Some studies have shown that nickel can cause various diseases, such as lung cancer or skin allergies. However, there are no restrictions prohibiting its use. Aware of this problem, CL Brakes has developed NONiTech: The NO NICKEL TECHNOLOGY. To protect its employees, its customers and the environment, CL Brakes are free of lead, asbestos and nickel.
Try a set of CL Brake Pads and experience what riders and racers that use CL pads across the world rave about. We think you will be extremely pleased with the results!
WORLD CHAMPION Moto2 2015 and 2016 with Johann Zarco
WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONS 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
WORLD SUPERSPORT CHAMPIONS 2000, 2002
Check out the CL Brake Pad product range