We have a great opportunity for a skilled Customer Service Engineering Technician. Your mission is to support a core set of motorcycle and car products and solutions while fostering strong customer relationships. Position requires daily interaction with customers processing orders, handling product inquiries and troubleshooting and responding to technical questions.
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in Solid Works and Excel
• Professional interpersonal and communication skills
• Completed classes and experience involving electronics, mechanics, or engineering
• Experience in documenting and writing technical installation instructions
• Ability to troubleshoot electronics
• Customer-focused and skilled in answering technical questions
Employees at Spiegler work in fast-paced environment and value teamwork. Spiegler employees have the highest standards of ethics and integrity, are dependable and are passionate about our products. The Customer Service Engineering Technician position comes with competitive salary and benefits including health, dental and life insurance and a Simple IRA plan.
If you are an individual who takes pride in your work and is passionate about performance cars and motorcycles, please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Spiegler Performance Parts is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.