- Part: MG4000011Fade-In, Fade-out turn signal relay Learn More$58.00
The mo.wave is the world's first digital turn signal relay with fade-in/fade-out effect. Furthermore, it is very compact and load independent.
Every turn signal is faded in and out smoothly - even LEDs! Brand new style and looks for your turn signal. While conventional hard switching turn signals- especially LED models - only switch on and off blandly, your mo.wave oscillates in a fascinating wave pattern.
A turn signal relay in a revolutionary new design - ultra compact and light. Basically just a piece of wire with a tiny candy-sized device. Ideal to draw more attention to all kinds of modded or styled motorcycles and cars.
Attention: If you are looking for a turn signal relay with automatic deactivation please refer to our mo.stop series.
- Unique fade-in/fade-out effec
- Ultra compact and light - in essence just a piece of cable attached to a tiny, candy-sized device.
- Ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space - bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past!
- The wiring can be placed into the handle bar or frame tubes or into the wiring harness.
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt).
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. Microprocessor controlled, No mechanical workings, no spools, no electric contacts.
- Consistently constant and correct blinker frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights.
- Also works with 4 mixed blinkers or 2 handlebar end turn signals.
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signals.
- Utterly hassle-free connection using only two cables - just connect in series.
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the molded-in construction.
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating.
- Only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required.
- Also applicable for 6 V turn signal lights.
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget.
The mo.wave substitutes a conventional turn signal relay. This turn signal relay is usually implemented BEFORE the indicator switch. The most convenient way to mount the mo.wave is to simply locate and replace the original relay.
The mo.wave can NOT replace the push-button controls of a push-button instrument. Please refer to our mo.relay+ if you are looking for a turn signal relay for push-buttons.
Newer Harley-Davidson models use a special module to control the turn signal controls (TSM/TSSM). These modules can NOT be replaced or complemented by the mo.wave.