The mo.flash and mo.wave are by far the most compact load independent blinker relays on the market. Nothing comes close in size and simplicity! They substitute all conventional blinker relays. The mo.wave offers an additional smooth fade in and fade out feature for your blinkers.
- Ultra compact and light - in essence just a piece of cable attached to a tiny, candy-sized device.
- The wiring can be placed into the handle bar or frame tubes or into the wiring harness.
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt).
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. Microprocessor controlled No mechanical workings, no spools, no electric contacts.
- Consistantly constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights.
- Also works with 4 mixed blinkers or 2 handlebar end blinkers.
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all blinkers.
- Utterly hassle-free connection using only two cables - just connect in series.
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the molded-in construction.
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating.
- Only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required.
- Also applicable for 6 V turn signal lights.
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget
The mo.flash substitutes a conventional flasher relay. This flasher relay usually is implemented BEFORE the indicator switch. The most convenient way to mount the mo.flash is to simply search and replace the original relay.
The mo.flash can NOT replace the push-button controls. Please refer to our mo.relay+ if you are looking for a flasher relay for push-buttons.
Newer Harley-Davidson models use a special module to control the flasher controls (TSM/TSSM). These modules can NOT be replaced or complemented by the mo.flash.