Items 1-12 of 24
MAGURA's HC 1 Radial Master Cylinder
Ride with confidence with Magura's HC1 Radial Master Cylinder! Making a good bike even better, HC1 optimises your own motorcycle by offering more driving dynamics, safety and comfort. The HC1 is a compactly-designed raidal fitment that conducts precise braking and clutch operations with strong, direct pressure point and performance. You will feel the difference and more importantly, feel more in control.
The HC1 is designed with the pump's diagonal inclination, ABS-compatible, cutting-edge technology, sophisticated ergoniomis and Magura craftsmanship. Best of all, the HC1 is very easy to mount! Supplied with pre-mounted brake light swith, compensating reservoir and two different length levers as spare parts.
Every ready-to-mount HC1 includes these items:
- Banjo bolt with sealing rings (M10x1)
- Remote reservoir
- Standard clamp (without mirror mount)
- Brake light or start safety switch
- Owner's Manual
- Advanced Seal Technology
- Optimized Reach Adjust
- Various Reservoirs (DOT 4 or 5.1)
- Easy Bleed
- Easy Mount
- Made in Germany
MAGURA's New HC 3 Radial Master Cylinder
- Newest Generation of Radial Brake Master Cylinder from MAGURA powered with HCT - Hard Core Technology
- CNC machined from one piece of high-end aerospace aluminum
- MAGURA Hard Core Technology (HCT) - The fully patented braking technology from MAGURA reduces the internal friction within the mater cylinder to improve the feeling at the lever. The slotted piston technology reproduces a multi promary port master to ensure faster pressure balance in th eevent of an 'ABS Kickback'.
- 90 degree Full Radial Design - pushrod and cylinder at an right angle to the handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct feel at the lever for improved controlled braking.
- Full ABS Compatibility - MAGURA HCT is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation 'ABS Kickback'
- 3 Way Lever Ratio - The master cylinder lever has a clever 3 way adjustable pivot point. This mimics the effects of either a 1mm smaller or 1mm larger piston size of the selected hydraulic ratio.
- Folding Lever Blade - Crash protection for your master cylinder with a fold-up lever. You might be able to ride your bike home!
- Advanced Secondary Seal Technology - The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the intrusion of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will eliminate this problem common on race bikes at higher speeds.
- Reservoir and Mountig Bracket - The master cylinder is supplied with an external brake fluid reservoir and mounting bracket.
- Titanium Retaining Bolts - The clamp and retaining bolts are made from high grade titanium in saving weight while remaining strong and durable.
- Brake Light Switch - Pre installed brake or clutch switch and cable are included
- German Made and German TUV Approval