The motogadget chronoclassic is a digital multi-purpose instrument in a classic round casing.
Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator. The design resembles old Smiths brand instruments.
Another distinct characteristic is the dark LC display of the DarkEdition. It further increases the harmonic look of the gauge.
Please note: We explicitly stress that readability decreases in cases of direct sunlight. If readability is of primary concern to you, please purchase the standard green display.
A technically identical instrument is also available with an analogue speedometer (please refer to the CLASSIC series).
Scope of Supply
Instrument with approx. 55 cm connector cable, complete wiring, fuse, speedometer sensor M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread with 150 cm connector cable, 2x magnets, mini push-button, 3x M4 screws (VA), detailed installation and operating instructions. Please note that temperature and pressure sensors have to be ordered separately (refer to "Accessories").
- Mounting diameter: 80 mm
- Overall diameter (bezel): 85 mm
- Depth without cable fitting: 34 mm
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Mounting: 3 x M4 threaded hole
- Power consumption (in operation): approx. 200 mA (depending on load)
- Power consumption (in standby): 0 mA
- Operating voltage: 9-18 V
- Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C