3 men and a Triumph Thruxton
By Matthias Schaub
Apr 4, 2011
Blake brought Cafe Racer Magazine's bike over to our facility last weekend. Since he will be racing it at selected AHRMA, CCS and WERA rounds we wanted to make sure that he has a competitive stead.
So we went to work and installed a few go fast and look good items on his bike:
- Ohlins shocks
- Reworked the forks
- LSL triple tree kit to improve high speed stability
- LSL rearsets with pretty red pegs!
- LSL steering damper
- LSL counter shaft sprocket cover
- LSL ignition relocation kit
- LSL headlight brackets
- LSL Speed Match handlebars
- LSL frame slider kit (mounted at engine)
- CL racing brake pads
- Spiegler front and rear brake lines
- Motul RBF 600 Racing brake fluid
Stay tuned and check on our web page under Specialty Parts for more information.